Well here are the gowns that I had bought on eBay, and pictures showing what they look like now. Showing off the changes I made some more than others to the original designs of the gowns. The details added more life to these I think than the original counterparts. I am eager to hear what you my readers think.
There are the 4 that are finished there are three others yet to do, but wanted to show the progress so far. I am working on the Elizabethan Gown video for YouTube, I have decided on a template I designed and now all I have to do is add photos at I get gowns done. It will look very spiffy when done.
Well if I want to get these gowns done they won't sew themselves. Post more as things get done.